The indoor air quality testing specialists from Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning look forward to helping you improve the health and hygiene of your living environment. We provide homeowners in Clinton, IA and the surrounding areas effective and sustainable solutions to all types of challenges. From the array of technologically advanced IAQ products we provide to our level of workmanship, we achieve successful results.
Expert Indoor Air Quality Services
Whole-house options minimize maintenance while impacting every cubic inch of air reached by the HVAC system. Get in touch with us at (563) 243-3823 to hear more about the wide array of innovations available and schedule accurate testing to determine the right course of action. Take advantage of a free estimate anywhere across Morrison, IL, Camanche, IA, Clinton, IA, Thomson, IL and McCausland, IA.
We offer a variety of air quality improvement services!
Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning has been around for over six decades, and we’ve seen the consequences of today’s tightly-sealed homes. While insulation, caulking and weatherstripping are essential to energy efficiency, the lack of outside ventilation causes concerns with VOCs, mold spores, bacteria, dust, dander, moisture levels and all sorts of harmful toxins. By customizing our strategies to your specific challenge and goals, Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning ensures the right fit and creates more enjoyable, comfortable and healthier homes.
Count on Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning for a comprehensive range of air quality improvement opportunities, including:
- Free in-home consultation with one of our fully licensed, factory authorized professionals.
- Air filtration systems trap and remove allergens such as dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, smoke particles, and more.
- Carbon monoxide detectors alert you to dangerous levels of this odorless and invisible gas and allow your family to get safely out of the house.
- Germicidal UV lights not only kill airborne bacteria and viruses throughout the home but protect the cooling coils and ductwork against microbial growth.
- Fresh air ventilators replace stale indoor air with clean outdoor air, expelling odors and allergens without energy waste.
- Humidifiers in a variety of styles introduce essential moisture, elevate comfort at lower thermostat settings, prevent damage to home furnishings and combat a long list of health concerns.
- Programmable thermostats cater to your schedule, conserving energy when the house is unoccupied and welcoming you back to perfect comfort.
- Zoning allows personalized settings for each level or even each room of the house, accommodating preference, occupancy, and requirements to trim energy costs and improve comfort.